Gina Desrochers is an attorney at Perkins and Anctil and is a member of our Condominium, Litigation and Real Estate practice team. Gina has over a decade of experience litigating in Massachusetts, specializing in creditors’ rights and civil litigation. In her prior professional experience Gina has been a Regional Managing Attorney in a national creditors’ rights firm, overseeing the litigation practices of a number of states. Gina also has considerable experience in compliance matters surrounding creditors’ rights, with a focus in federal regulations such as FDCPA, UDAPP, TCPA, Regulations E&F. Along with Massachusetts, Gina is also licensed in New Jersey and the federal district court of Massachusetts.
Gina is a member of the Massachusetts Creditor’s Law Association and has been involved since its inception.
- New England School of Law- J.D., 2011
- Western New England University- B.A., Political Science, Cum Laude 2008
- Admitted to Massachusetts Bar 2011
- Admitted to New Jersey Bar 2013
- Admitted to Federal Bar, District of Massachusetts 2015